- Next week’s episode (Aug. 19) features a walk through a mine field. Angel talked more about it in this interview with The Deadbolt, as well as a mass levitation episode set for Aug. 26.
- Angel talked more about the episode, how Twittered rumors of his death were greatly exaggerated and more in this interview with Good Day L.A. Did he mention something about a magic kit for sale at the end?
- The Mindfreak’s naysayers should enjoy a new game on A&E’s Web site: Kill Criss Angel. If only they could, they wish. Those of you with good Web cams will also enjoy this game.
Login with Facebook:
Powered by Sociable!
24/10/2013 12:46 am FOUR POINTS: Criss Angel's return to TV is good for your magic
It’s great to see Chris back on TV again. There seems to be tonnes of magic going on in the UK but strangely very little in the US. Apart from the odd Blaine special. It will also be interesting to see exactly what he shows in this series, because revealing magic is not something I believe he will really do.
14/05/2013 8:55 am INSIDE THE CARDS: King of Hearts may not be so suicidal, after all
I believe Kostya Kimlat has an effect that explains it all ! v_v
14/05/2013 8:30 am INSIDE THE CARDS: King of Hearts may not be so suicidal, after all
Also, the sleeve on the arm holding the sword is different than his own. Been saying it for years!
22/04/2013 4:07 pm FOUR POINTS: In case 'Burt' bombs, these movies get magicians perfectly
why did you leave out Penn and Teller Get Killed?
30/03/2013 5:50 pm FOUR POINTS: Magicians want cutting edge tech NOW (it's close)
Data mining is real and is coming to the school systems. It Common Core. hide and watch.
- Sponsor reveals unseen clips, info & gossip on Celebracadabra VH1 – learn magic tricks – show airs April 27 (108)
- Can Criss Angel Go Old School? (103)
- Welcome to The Next Level: Ellusionist introduces new podcast series (102)
- Use of Ellusionist logo not authorized in any ‘revelation’ shows (63)
- An Interview with Criss Angel’s Beard (53)
- Criss Angel – Homeless Chic (51)
- Bright idea: New cardstock features self-luminating technology (49)
- Criss Angel Spoofs David Blaine (42)
- Gold Arcanes up for grabs in latest contest (38)
- Eric Ross gets a standing O on ‘Ellen’ (37)
- INSIDE THE CARDS: Joker the newest, wildest card in modern deck
- FOUR POINTS: Pursuits of magic, music have much in common
- Never left magic: Raymond Singson kept performing during service in Marines
- Ollie Mealing: The unique creative process that led to moves in Control
- Made to ‘shake foundations’: Justin Miller’s BOLD Project filled with his most evocative, astonishing effects
- FOUR POINTS: Question shows our customers have minds for magic
- Ollie Mealing: Move-monkey is a good goal, but this one is better
- INSIDE THE CARDS: Ace of Spades has a long history of being top card
- Ollie Mealing: First impression carries loads of impact for your performances
- SUITABLE FOR FRAMING: Artist gives court cards modern looks
Get the buzz first
Get behind the scenes info before anyone else. Privacy ensured.