The chat starts at 9 p.m. Eastern. We know, we know. That’s the same time as Burn Notice. But the USA Network will show the very same episode at midnight, so get over it and don’t miss the chat.
Login with Facebook:
Powered by Sociable!
14/11/2014 11:15 am Ollie Mealing: Creative progress requires pursuit of these two elements
Ollie is truly inspiring. I love his work and i follow his instagram too.
21/05/2014 9:54 am Whether in magic or marketing, creativity a way of life for Luke Dancy
[...] guys sent over some questions to learn more about my background and how being a creative consultant and magician has helped me make the seamless [...]
11/01/2014 4:32 am Gone forever: Last of Red Artifice decks handed out in promotion
Do you think this deck will ever be reprinted?
I’m bummed I never got a chance to grab a few.
24/10/2013 12:46 am FOUR POINTS: Criss Angel's return to TV is good for your magic
It’s great to see Chris back on TV again. There seems to be tonnes of magic going on in the UK but strangely very little in the US. Apart from the odd Blaine special. It will also be interesting to see exactly what he shows in this series, because revealing magic is not something I believe he will really do.
14/05/2013 8:55 am INSIDE THE CARDS: King of Hearts may not be so suicidal, after all
I believe Kostya Kimlat has an effect that explains it all ! v_v
- Emmet Tso
- Sponsor reveals unseen clips, info & gossip on Celebracadabra VH1 – learn magic tricks – show airs April 27 (108)
- Can Criss Angel Go Old School? (103)
- Welcome to The Next Level: Ellusionist introduces new podcast series (102)
- Use of Ellusionist logo not authorized in any ‘revelation’ shows (63)
- An Interview with Criss Angel’s Beard (53)
- Criss Angel – Homeless Chic (51)
- Bright idea: New cardstock features self-luminating technology (49)
- Criss Angel Spoofs David Blaine (42)
- Gold Arcanes up for grabs in latest contest (38)
- Eric Ross gets a standing O on ‘Ellen’ (37)
- Artist Interview: Pyro the result of two years’ worth of work
- FOUR POINTS: Add holiday magic to your magic with these ideas
- FOUR POINTS: This is why AI will never make better magic tricks
- Ollie Mealing: Creative progress requires pursuit of these two elements
- Shoot like Kings: Instagram users make incredible art with latest deck
- Artist Interview: Mat Franco’s “AGT” win was good for all magicians
- Rising-star triplets get a lift from Ellusionist for their card-throwing act
- Spirit of jam sessions inspired Syfy’s ‘Wizard Wars,’ a show about creation
- Almost gone for good: Last of the Gold Arcane decks won’t be hoarded
- Longtime forum leader makes U.S. performance debut in NYC
Get the buzz first
Get behind the scenes info before anyone else. Privacy ensured.