Those of you who have Wreck by Daniel Madison: You’ve already ripped up a couple of decks, haven’t you?
Figured so. Once Madison showed it to us, we ripped up a fair share of decks, just like you, in preparation to perform it. But while getting the hang of the tear, we noticed something: These ripped decks look so awesome.
Awesome enough for a photo contest.
Send us pictures of your Wreck decks. We want to see a deck utterly destroyed and creatively composed into a shot. We’ll pick a winner based on creativity, composition, cleverness and coolness. We’ll ship the winner a brick of one of our unlimited custom decks, so that they have a healthy stash for many more performances.
Submit your entry one of three ways:
- ~ On Facebook: Post your picture to our wall, and make sure it has the hashtag #wreckdeck.
- ~ On Twitter: Make sure you mention us (@ellusionist) and use the hashtag #wreckdeck.
- ~ On Instagram: Post it to your feed with the tags #ellusionist and #wreckdeck.
- ~ The Wreck deck must be an Ellusionist custom deck. (Bonus points if you have the nerve to Wreck one of our rare decks, but that doesn’t guarantee a win.)
- ~ Only one entry per person.
- ~ You must be the creator/photographer of the shot.
- ~ Image manipulation is allowed, but the backbone of the shot must be a Wreck deck.
- ~ We will consider only the entries who followed all the contest rules and submission guidelines, including proper tags, one entry, etc. Following all the guidelines is completely your responsibility.
- ~ Deadline for entries is midnight Eastern on Sunday (Sept. 8).
- ~ We’ll name a winner sometime Tuesday.