Not content with stealing the limelight on the first few episodes of Dancing With the Stars, Penn Jillette (of Penn&Teller) has hit headlines again, this time as he auctions off a tour of his home “The Slammer”, followed by lunch with him.
According to the ebay auction (which you can find here), highlights of the tour include…
- A framed tattoo on real human skin!
- A koi pond shaped like a Goldfish cracker!
- Stunning artwork by Chicago artist Tony Fitzpatrick!
- See a unique sculpture by avant garde artist Jose Alvarez!
- A real fire pole!
- Secret rooms in his home which Penn will reveal to you!
- Liza Minnelli’s panties!
- And more!
After the tour, the lucky winner will then have lunch with Penn, over which Penn will divulge stories of his time in Showbiz (and, undoubtedly remain his quiet and understated self…)
At the time of writing this article, the auction stands at $1,201 – a mere snip for this once in a lifetime experience…
Taken from http://itricks.com/news/?p=3582