The Ellusionist crew is in the midst of plan meetings for the upcoming months and years. We are meeting in Brad’s Northern California home and taking tours around the San Francisco area. The moments have included:
- ~ Scratching our heads about why Pier 39 is virtually closed before 9 p.m.
- ~ Wondering why people would make out in front of sea lions. (Says Pete: “Is that really a romantic sound?”)
- ~ Learning to throw cards (and plucking them out of Brad’s light fixtures. Heck of a shot).
- ~ Watching an abso-frickin-beautiful card at any number routine that Eric Jones developed. Seriously. Stunning. (And it ain’t even magic, he’d tell ya.)
- ~ Enjoyed bacon sundaes. Yes. Bacon sundaes.
- ~ Watched Jake chug a glass of pickle brine. He won’t need sodium again until September.
Despite the fun and crazy creativity, a lot of work and planning is getting done. As much as we’d love to fire a list of bullets, filled with all the incredible stuff coming up, we don’t want to drop any hints quite yet. We’ll just say that 2012 and 2013 are going to be pretty epic.
If you’re not a Facebook fan of ours yet, change that now. We’re posting pics like crazy.