- If Obama doesn’t win a second term, it is not going to be because of who is running against him. There will be a growing effort to have Hillary Clinton run for president again in 2012.
- The economy is going to stink like the Detroit Lions. Specifically: If the (government) increases bailouts to more and more areas of the economy, then the recession will last longer, up to 4 1/2 years.
- Hollywood will slowly disappear. The entertainment capital is more of a legend than a reality. Hollywood will move to India and the state of Connecticut. Connecticut will have one of the greatest financial boosts in decades; give it 2 to 2 1/2 years (to happen).
- UFO sightings and talking to the dead will increase. This bothers Kreskin, who doesn’t believe in spirit communications, but does believe in UFOs. There will be more and more sightings of UFOs and more and more cases of people who believe they talked to the dead, he said.
- Clowns will gain new status. The clown will have new degrees of prestige and importance. They are important in therapy. They communicate in a nonverbal way. They will have an important role in ways to come.
Kreskin nailed this year’s Super Bowl and presidential election winners, according to his Web site.