Girl did it again. Ekaterina Dobrokhotova, one of our favorite magicians and flourishers to watch, worked her magic with a deck of Gold Arcanes. Yes, that is a freaking butterfly knife. We’re not entirely sure that she didn’t manipulate those cards directly over an ocean, but we trust her to keep the cards safe.
Login with Facebook:
Powered by Sociable!
19/05/2013 4:57 pm What's your high score? Try a few rounds of magician's solitaire
Magnificent points altogether, you just won a new reader. What would you recommend in regards to your publish that you simply made some days ago? Any sure?
19/05/2013 3:30 pm New podcast: Tempest talks tech in magic, EMC
Olá, parabens pelo post, poderiamos tentar como auxilio a criação de brindes personalizados como metodo de marketing tanto na area mencionada no artigo como em outras areas. Como exemplo de algumas multinacionais de Brasilia, que fizeram e está dando certo.
19/05/2013 2:55 pm Grab that camera, film yourself like crazy, but keep performing live
Oi, ótimo post, poderiamos tentar como auxilio a criação de brindes corporativos como estrategia de marketing tanto na area mencionada no artigo quanto em outras areas. Temos o exemplo de algumas multinacionais de Brasilia, que fizeram e está dando certo.
19/05/2013 2:54 pm Shin Lim's ShinSplint kicks up your card magic to another level
Oi, parabens pelo post, poderiamos fazer como mediada alternativa a criação de brindes personalizados como estrategia de marketing tanto na area mencionada no artigo quanto em outras areas. Como exemplo de algumas multinacionais de Brasilia, que fizeram e está dando certo.
19/05/2013 2:32 pm The first hacker was a magician
Often I wouldn’t find out report with weblogs, nevertheless i would want to express that this kind of write-up pretty pressured us to carry out consequently! Your own way of writing continues to be surprised me. Thank you, incredibly fantastic write-up.
- Sponsor reveals unseen clips, info & gossip on Celebracadabra VH1 – learn magic tricks – show airs April 27 (116)
- Can Criss Angel Go Old School? (107)
- Welcome to The Next Level: Ellusionist introduces new podcast series (104)
- Use of Ellusionist logo not authorized in any ‘revelation’ shows (67)
- An Interview with Criss Angel’s Beard (59)
- Criss Angel – Homeless Chic (51)
- Bright idea: New cardstock features self-luminating technology (51)
- Criss Angel Spoofs David Blaine (42)
- Gold Arcanes up for grabs in latest contest (38)
- Eric Ross gets a standing O on ‘Ellen’ (37)
- FOUR POINTS: Reasons magicians get more mileage from practice
- INSIDE THE CARDS: King of Hearts may not be so suicidal, after all
- Artist Interview: Magic experience, treatment of women inspired movie
- FOUR POINTS: Great books about actual magicians, not sorcerers
- NOW AVAILABLE: Distinctive design makes Tundra a sharp-dressed deck
- Packing for hitchhiking trip inspired Mario the Magician’s show, style
- McBride: Best way to fight theft is to support ethical ones; keep practicing
- FOUR POINTS: Magicians want cutting edge tech NOW (it’s close)
- Sold out again: Damien Savina’s Invisible earns five-star reviews
- MIRACLE WORKERS: Magician will live, perform in Plexiglas box
Get the buzz first
Get behind the scenes info before anyone else. Privacy ensured.