- New tabs at the top help you find your favorite posts. You can check out our latest posts, featured posts that are must-read material or some of our most commented posts, which include pictures of a hot Kim Wyatt and a stubbly pic of Criss Angel’s beard. Ah, memories.
- Facebook and Twitter functionality is built right in. You can log in with your Facebook name, making it that much easier to post comments. It’s also easier than ever to like or tweet what you see here.
- More room for bigger videos and pictures. You’ll squint less, and that’s a good thing. That also gives us an excuse to share more videos, and that’s a better thing.
- Fewer things on the side column. That means the blog will load up faster than it has in the past.
- More interactivity and more content. Though we’ll keep you up to date on the latest doings in the magic world and our latest products, our trained wordmonkeys have planned a bunch of unique features, articles and podcasts so that you’re reading fresh stuff, not yesterday’s news.
Let us know what you think: Leave your comments below. And to show you what we mean about bigger videos, here’s one of the winners in our recent Arcane Gaff contest. Dave Maze claimed a pretty big prize with his spin on the iPhone card.