We’ll ask 20 questions via our Twitter page, and the Twitter user who answers the most questions will win six of their favorite Ellusionist decks of playing cards. Be ready to scour the net, including Ellusionist’s site, other magicians’ sites, the forums, your magic library and more. Shawn scoured through his magic library for some of the questions, and so did Joe, so be ready for some hard book questions.
In the meantime, become a follower of our Twitter page. Here’s the rules:
- If you’re not already a Twitter user following our page, make sure to sign up and follow us.
- Starting at about 9 p.m. Central time today, Ellusionist will post questions to its Twitter page. We will post one question at a time, and other questions won’t be asked until the original one is answered.
- Questions will cover general magic, tricks, magicians and Ellusionist products. In fact, just prepare yourself: You’ll need to make a visit to some of Ellusionist’s pages to get some of these questions answered. Other questions, however… there’s nothing on the Internet that can help you with them.
- Players answer by replying to the question (Select the Twitter question then click “Reply”).
- The first correct answer scores a point. Ellusionist will announce who got the question right and earned the point by retweeting the first post with a correct answer. The player with the most points after 20 questions will be declared the winner.
- The prize for winning is six decks of our custom decks of playing cards. Gaff decks, trick decks and rare decks not available for individual sale may not be selected. Only one of our deck styles may be selected — no mixing and matching of 3 Ghost decks and 3 Shadow Masters decks.
- In case a correct answer is not given, Ellusionist will use discretion and judgment in deciding when to post a new question. However, each unanswered question will remain for at least 15 minutes.
- Unless otherwise indicated, answers must be as specfic as possible. Answers must fit inside a single Tweet